Hello, how do you do?
I am Robert Antonius Henru, and welcome to my blog, Reason-4-Smile. This is a blog in which I will share more about my life, its ups and downs. What I learned about life, and what I want you to learn as well.
Some of the best of Reason-4-Smile, in random order
- From blogging to public speaking – how I find blogging helpful in my public speaking journey in Toastmasters club. You can see my speech video in YouTube as well.
- Let’s have disagreement – how I learn about disagreement from ostrich
- Journaling to done – I like to write, and here I share how making a journal helped me to get things done
- How to stay focused: “people collector” style – what I learned from “collecting” people
- If only your life is a WordPress project – it’s the open source life, I think it could be much better than life with lies and cover-ups
- Three innovator lessons from Larry Wall – be lazy, be greedy, be ugly.
- Making Work Work for HSP – describing how highly sensitive person can do well in his job
- Seven benefits of blogging to your personal growth – Blog!
- Deeper look on our ego and defensiveness – defend our ideas, not our identities.
- Five things that you should never ever postpone – Wherever you are right now, you can start something.
- Three secrets to limitless possibilities – in short, it’s adventure, patience, obedience.
- How losing readers can make you smile – the purpose of this blog is to lose its readers!
- How failure can make you smile – lessons learned from failure
- All you need to know to create your own happiness – be happy! You can choose to be happy.
- The eight reasons why introvert is OK! – don’t ever think that there is something wrong with the introverts.
- Ten reasons why introverts fail at networking – reasons why introverts fail before, while, and after they network.
- Welcoming aging with smile – getting old doesn’t have to be a bad thing.
- Dream as if you will live forever – and live like you will die tomorrow, a lesson from James Dean.
- The 7 interesting and useful facts about my flaws – turn your limitation into advantages!
- The 5 steps to win with your limitation – what you should do with your limitations.
- How to be successful, uniquely yours – you don’t have to be somebody else!
- The curriculum of life – you’ve got to learn to go to the next level.
As you will see, this blog is not only about a journey towards a success, but also about how we can find happiness in the journey as well. You can subscribe to my blog to keep updated with more insights and motivational message, either with RSS or email.
Keep in touch!
A companion in your success journey,