Let’s have fun! The trivia facts about me
I guess I’ve been pretty serious with all my articles before. So let’s have some fun. I’ve been tagged by Cherryl from ButWhatNow.com and I’ll share more trivia facts about me.The rules of the meme project are following
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share 4 things in these themes.
- Tag 4 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
As it’s for fun, and fun does not follow all the rules (am I right?). I’ll skip the rules number 5. I guess the bloggers I tag will know with when they get my trackback =)
Four jobs I have had (I will change this to four selling experience I’ve had)
- Beggar: Selling my smile. One of the earliest extra-curricular activities I’ve had in Singapore. The money goes to the school for whatever reasons I have forgotten.
- Caroller: Selling my sound (not so good sound, though). It’s a part of fundraising in Christian student fellowship I had in university. The members hired us to sing for their friends, and we went around the hostel to sing. It is quite fun.
- Interviewer: Selling my question. Part of the two magazine ministries I have taken part before. I love the idea where members are involved in the discussion and topic we’re talking about. I like giving them question to truly think about their understanding and what matters most for them.
- MLM marketer: Selling nutrition. I was quite active for a very short period. It is a tough experience for me, yet I learned a lot of things from the experience. Thanks to Mr. Alvin Phua, my mentor.
Comes to that, I’m actually experienced in selling. Why do I think that I’m no seller? And now I’m blogging, selling my articles, insights, and stories. Hope you enjoy them, while it is free =)
Four movies I can watch over and over
I don’t really like watching movie more than once; no matter how good the movie is. Maybe it’s my character that I do not like wasting my time. Anyway, these are the recent movies that comes to my mind that I really enjoy.
- Enchanted. I have never laughed as hard as how I laugh while watching this movie. (Check out my inspired article: How to be naive and happy)
- Evan Almighty. Inspirational, I reflect and learn a lot from the story. (Check out my inspired article: God-given opportunities)
- Finding Nemo. (this is the only movie I watched in the cinema twice, the first time is all by myself)
- Hitch. (it’s quite difficult to remember another movie but this. I watched this with a group of very close friends, that might be the reason why this movie is so memorable to me)
Four places I have lived
- Kediri, East Java, Indonesia. This is the place where I was born. It’s a small city, and my family has a close relationship with our neighbourhood. I played a lot with my neighbouring kids, my favourite games back then was drama/role playing.
- Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. It is the second biggest city in Indonesia. I moved there on my junior high, and spent my teenager years there.
- University Hostel, Singapore. I spent 2 out of my 4 years study there. That is my very first experience where I stay surrounded by friends. It’s one of my most enjoyable stay.
- HDB (Housing Development Board) Apartment, Singapore. It is a very common housing options for Singapore residents. This is where I stay now.
Four TV shows I love
- The Apprentice, somehow I enjoy watching how people work together. I’m also trying to look for some inspiration there. The only TV show I’m still watching regularly right now.
- Oprah. I wish I have more opportunity to watch the show. The show plays too early here for me to watch after work.
- Heroes. I just loved the story and the mystery. I like super heroes movie.
- America’s Got Talent. It’s fun to see many people with various talents.
Four places I have been on holiday
- Lombok, Indonesia. Love the quiet beaches.
- Bali, Indonesia. Love the beautiful view.
- Genting Highland, Malaysia. Love the weather.
- Malacca, Malaysia. Love the chicken rice-ball =).
Four of my favourite dishes
- Fried Catfish with special chilli from Indonesia
- Chili Crab
- Fried Calamari
Four websites I visit daily
- My blog
- My blog stat (maybe the most wasted time in my recent days)
Four places I would rather be now
1. in Indonesia, together with my family
2,3,4… and any other country I have not visited. I love to visit new places.
Four bloggers I am tagging
- David Roger from Confident1
- Evan Hadkins from Well Being and Health
- Amy L from Earnest Parenting
- Dan C. Rinnert from DCR Blog
That’s all, hope you enjoy and have fun!