Community to achieve your goals
We all need each other to achieve our goals, nothing big in life to be achieved by a lone ranger.
I would like to introduce a site that recently joined, a site that thanks to Web 2.0, the content was provided by the all the users/subscribers who share their goals to all of you.
Steps to find your goal community:
- sign up to become its member,
- write down your goal or search from the available list of goals,
- find the people who share the same goals there,
- cheer others’ goals,
- get some more tips/links that can help you to achieve your goal.
- achieve your goal,
- and share more about tips/tools to achieve your goal
The site’s name is 43things.com, can be visited here. It has also some more links to 43places or 43people to find places or peoples you want to visit or meet.
Wish u all the best on achieving your goals.